Users can tailor their menu by using the Properties Pane or by choosing a predefined appearance from the Style Gallery. The menu can be either vertical or horizontal (pop-up or drop-down menu), it can be movable, stay visible while scrolling, contain static or animated images, borders, colors, and much more. Once everything is set, you can use the insert-menu-into-Web-page command to add your menu in the Web page in a fast and easy manner without any code.
- Full documentation on all features and properties! The HELP file is about 610KB offering you complete help on your design efforts. A complete manual can also be downloaded
- Ability to use menus over flash objects, form elements, applets and iframes
- Create any kind of menu fast by using pre-designed menu styles from the Style Gallery
- Free Dreamweaver extension included - Import FrontPage Navigation Structures
- Use multiple menus in the same page
- Free Sitemap generator based on the functional menu structure
- Use flexible positioning for your menus
- Use menus with Shared Borders, Templates and Libraries
- Create menus for framed web sites (cross-frame menus)
- Create popup and hidden menus
- Design both horizontal and vertical menus
- Use static or animated images for both the background and content
- Several unfolding effects ...and much more
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-08-11. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 404 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.